Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Alarm Clock

Depending on if you and your spouse/significant other have similar work hours, I am sure you have an alarm clock you share. In my case I just use the cell phone and have my work week and times to get up all programed to run seamlessly. Mr G has his clock CD radio instead.

Which gets me to this issue......

On days where I have the pleasure of having off or going into the office later, I am ROBBED of oblivion to KPAM talk radio at the highest volume level possible. And to add insult to misery, this jolt after recovery comes not once but MANY times as the snooze alarm is slammed.

Mr. G claims this is the only way he can wake up. I see it as a cop out to not push yourself to just get up!

I will soon impose a law in this place where there will be a snooze limit, so use them wisely!

1 comment:

  1. we have struggled with this same thing for all of our 17+ years of marriage. when you find something that works, let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete