Thursday, February 20, 2014

Dog Sledding


In the past, I have always been working during this event. I hated missing all these fun things in the afternoon, but with this being the week of winter break, I was able to change my schedule in order to go. This is held at a small local library by a father and daughter team. The library director is a mentor mom with our MOPS group and she always making sure we know of these fun and free events. I am always trying to find new and fun experiences for my kids when possible...and I am sure this will be a highlight of their young lives.

Eliza found a cozy place to get into a book

Doggie Kisses

After I had been searching, this is where I found her hiding


I LOVE window lighting

A friend of mine helping out with a determined toddler throwing a fit

Getting on their leads and ready to head out



I was pretty thrilled with the fact that Nolan was on board with riding with his sister. 
He'd been fussy and not happy to be stuck in the jogger while outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment