Sunday, February 23, 2014

Baby Bumbo


In my attempts at trying to be creative with a baby shower gift, I ended up coming up with this little baby boy on the fly. I upcycled a bunch of misc baby stuff that had been gifted or a gently used hand me down. Things like newborn diapers that had been buried in a closet, bibs never worn from other outfits etc. I think I only spent 60 cents on the travel wipes. The binky leash was made awhile go and I was happy to part with our bumbo seat that was given at Eliza's shower several years ago. If we indeed have another child, it is one of those items I think I could live without. Baby shoes were stuffed with a rolled diaper with a sock while blue string held the feet in place. All in all, it was well received among the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment