Wednesday, August 1, 2012


I feel for those who have visited this blog and been disappointed in the lack of new content. I've been there with others and know the pain.

I am feeling rather defeated right now. You know when you try and try with all your heart but it is never good enough to push through all the muck? Yes, this is where I sit this evening. A lot of the rest of this year is very much an unknown puzzle maze to navigate. What I do know is certain is a baby in January-February-ish.

This pregnancy still seems to be crawling away. Today I am 14 weeks and 4 days. Yet I can't help but reflect upon a dear friend of mine who experienced her first time being pregnant and first miscarriage. What I DO have going for me is a true blessing. Time may be crawling, but this child is still alive inside, thriving.

My daughter was bit today while at the sitters...and I am sorta happy Eliza got a taste of her own pain. I thought she was out of the biting phase, but alas...it seems to have come  back :^/

We have a referral put in for an early intervention consultation for Eliza and her speech development. We really only have 3 words spoken. LOTS of giberish, but about it. I am not too worried as this is at no cost for us, and if they do see concern, it is only for her benefit.

Only 2.5 more weeks left of this full time working. I look forward to having more relaxed days of getting things done and playing around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment