Wednesday, July 25, 2012

15 Month Update

Eliza took her groggy mother in for a doctors appointment before work. I was curious as to just how much she has grown in 3 months. We came in at 22 pounds (36%), 31 inches (66%) and 17% for head.


The Ped asked how many words she was saying. The only ones I will count are "Momma", "Dadda" and "hi". She babbles and speaks all sorts of gibberish while pretending to talk on a phone...aka the tv remote.


When I brought up the bow-legged concern, they said it was not considered uncommon until 2 years of age.


Then what would a well baby visit be with out a shot or two!


Now I know they are recommending keeping toddlers rear facing for as long as possible, but with this pregnancy and my back....I went right home and switched that sucker around. What a difference! I no longer have to fight to keep a mirror in position. She doesn't throw a fit getting into her seat...just a whole new experience. My back is MUCH happier too.

No comments:

Post a Comment