Monday, February 25, 2013

Better Than Chocolate

Besides having to deal with Mastitis during my maternity leave and also having to go a second round of antibiotics with another follow up OB appointment...

I asked if the nurse could weigh me since they hadn't after the baby was born. She had initially said, "the scale is over there, feel free to use it." This would be all find and dandy if it weren't for the fact that I don't want to know my actual weight number. All I want to know is pounds gain/lost. They understood and humored me. 

Going by the weight taken before I delivered and subtracted by my weight today....

I lost 22 freaking pounds!

I only gained about 14 in this pregnancy, so this puts me at a bonus pounds under my starting pregnancy weight. I don't know what I've been doing to get this result besides having a baby to begin with as I haven't been all that concerned or watchful of what I've been eating since baby. So all I can maybe guess is that breast feeding is AWESOME!  

No comments:

Post a Comment