Monday, December 31, 2012

Prayer-Solutions for 2013

For those who are new to this blog, every year at this time I take a moment to look back at what my prayers were for the last year. I've never been much of a fan of New Years Resolutions, and this was something I started after moving away from home after 24 years of living in the same place. God can do so much in a years time that even I had forgotten about my previous worries at the years end.

2013 Prayer-Solutions

Lord;

My body is feeling very done with being pregnant. I am suppose to have 4 more weeks left, but I am very much discouraged that you won't have me go into labor on my own. Having a toddler at home to watch while I feel less than spectacular has made the second go at pregnancy much harder to deal with. Please help make this labor be easier on my body and let it do what you designed it to do with out so many medical interventions to bring Nolan into the world. While at the same time, help fill in those additional needs surrounded with maternity leave.

I am finding more and more the desire to be a stay at home mom with another child almost here. You know what is best, and you know the stress I've been under while keeping the Youth Center open. But with out a better income to accompany Mr. G, or my side photography business to be consistent...I just don't know how we will handle everything with juggling more expenses/childcare.

Help me be content with where we live. I would love to be closer to family and have the support that I know others benefit from when grandparents are near by. I also think about where my children are and the things I want them to experience about the world around them. Our area has been hit hard and it is a struggle to expose them to different cultures and opportunities.

Please keep my babies safe and healthy. Keep Nolan strong through the rest of this pregnancy so I may hold my baby boy cry in my arms after this marathon.

I don't know if it is to be this year or not, but I can't help but start to see our growing family needing a bigger vehicle. By all means, please help keep our current cars in good working order and to meet our needs. This may be a "want" more so than "need", but with how big those car seats are and being able to get everyone around if not a few folks who need a ride...a mini van would be a very nice blessing.

Please help us grow our MOPS group. You know of the struggles we've been facing in the steering committee. Give us your guidance and peace as to where to move forward with the group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment