Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It Is Finished

The light at the end of the tunnel had come into focus. And after a bad night of pregnancy insomnia that I used to get through the brunt of the production work, enabled me to make the real push through. Each leaf is a name of a person or family who contributed to raising the funds required to adopt Reheim (age 5) and Tia (age 7) from the Caribbean, on the island of St. Vincent. 

The family loves it, and I am pretty satisfied with the outcome considering all the names to be incorporated. Even after years and years since some of these photo textures were taken, I still seem to remember the story or past visit of where they came from. I will have to add to the library again as it proved to be hard to get enough variety as I scanned and re scanned images for use.

The final piece resides at  a little over 700 megs as a Photoshop Document while the finished print is 16 x 16. I think the last PS layer created was counted as 113, yeowza!

No comments:

Post a Comment