Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The place where I reveal that I am not *GASP* perfect at being a wife or mother each week

I've already started my daughters smile on the wrong foot. All it took was a slip in the tub from her pulling up for me. I should have sat her back down, but instead enjoyed that she was becoming very good at this. Then her little wet palm slipped, forcing her head to nail the fiberglass tub rail and new teeth to catch it. Low and behold, a chipped tooth lay in my sight. I feel horrible. I feel like this reflects badly on my part. I feel like I just lost my cute baby's smile. As much as I hate it, I can't stop looking at it, wondering and thinking if its not too noticeable. Sigh..... Mother of the Year nomination right here!


I hate that I can't seem to close the 100 points gap in Words with Friends on Facebook between my husband and I.


After growing up in the same place and same bedroom for 24 years, since moving 4 times, I seem to struggle with finding a new "home". Where can I be happy again despite being on the opposite coast? I still to this day have weird crazy dreams where the setting is my street.


Despite the desire, I don't know if I'll ever get into the habit of meal planning for the week. Sure, I've seen lots of cute menu boards on Pintrest that would be the crown jewel to any kitchen. Yet, this fly by the seat of our pants is the norm around here.



No comments:

Post a Comment