Thursday, January 19, 2012

9 Months!


Yup, that's right. This morning when I went to take Eliza back to get ready for this picture, I said, "Let's get ready for the 6 month picture!" I think this must have been a Freudian slip. I miss the little 6 month baby I once had in my arms. Yet, its exciting to see the new things she can do now compared to only 3 months ago.

New
No mashed solid food, table food and feeding self
Finishing an entire banana on her own
Full blown crawling
Standing with one hand or recently, independently for several seconds while on the bed
Cruising along the furniture
Growling
Wandering all over the house and crawls faster away when we ask her to come back to us
1st Thanksgiving and Christmas
Hating diaper changes
6 teeth. 2 on the bottom and 4 up top
Clapping
Seriously knows her name and not just because of our voices
Seems to moan mama when upset and looking for me
  

No comments:

Post a Comment