Monday, March 10, 2014

Snow Bunny



If you can believe it, this is my first time going sledding with my own kids. The last time I went tubing, it was at a young adult retreat in my single days. With Mr. G gone YET AGAIN on another Saturday, and with temps in the mid 30's, it was time to try and enjoy this endless misery called winter.


As always, she had no fear, while even sitting down on unsuspecting unsupervised sleds and took off. She never wiped out while riding, but ate it HARD, head first when another younger girl clipped her.



In the end, I think more effort was exerted in just trying to make it back up the hill while dragging the sled behind. Snow is quite the obstacle for an almost 3 year old. Maybe next year, Nolan will get a chance to enjoy the hill with his big sister...instead of being imprisoned in the jogger.


1 comment:

  1. YAY for nice enough weather to FINALLY be able to get outside.
    Eliza looks so brave in the 4th picture.

    ReplyDelete