Thursday, January 24, 2013

Is 9 Months Long Enough?

Tonight, it hit me like a ton of bricks.

HOW ON EARTH ARE WE GOING TO MAKE IT AS A FAMILY OF 4!?

They say that there is a reason why a baby takes 9 months to grow so you have 9 months to get ready and prepare for this life altering experience.

Tonight, I am not so sure nine-ish months is long enough to be ready...even for this current mother of one. 

My thoughts gravitate towards getting two kids under two out the door and to the sitters so I can head to work. Shoot...how about just trying to function with two kids by myself for the day when Mr. G has run out of time off?

After the first day or night home with Eliza, I started having some serious doubts like, "What did you get yourself into" and "You seriously wanted to have a baby!?"

Being a SAHM at this point just isn't in the cards as there would be no home to be a mom at. Then I wonder if I would hate this lifestyle. Yet, the idea of not having to hurry up and wait each day sounds very inviting.

Maybe it has just been being pregnant with a toddler at home and the typical uncomfortable feelings and the negative degree weather with snow on the ground that I'm fed up with. 

Okay, I guess this was my little freak out session.

No comments:

Post a Comment