Wednesday, April 11, 2012


Okay, time to get back to business in this CRAZY week...

I am sort of kicking myself for all the "great ideas" I have for Eliza's first birthday party. As fun as they are, they require a lot of details and attention to said details. Now it is a matter of balancing work, cleaning the house for family, doing all the baking, keeping class deadlines with essay writing, and party set up. But I am super mom....so I can do it all, right?

Struggling with mommy brain right now. I ended up being so early to my therapist appointment, that I came one week early. Then I completely miss the real date and time.

So yes...this is what is primarily occupying my thoughts this week. I am sure there will be all sorts of interesting ones after my mother arrives for a long visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment