Saturday, December 10, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree


.....Oh Christmas Tree Baby, oh Christmas baby.......how we adore thee. Or something to that tune. I never claimed to be musical, except in the silly sense. Momma got to being creative this afternoon and tried out the new lights. With this being the month of December, I felt they should at least be themed and done right if I am going to go to all that trouble.

This is the first time I've done pictures with a naked baby in the studio. Since I didn't have a red cloth diaper, it only made sense to go in the buff. After all, time is floating away where I can get away with getting these shots, hehe. I luckily avoided a lump of coal (if you get my drift) right before hand, thus not needing to do laundry afterwards and hold up the shoot.

Feel free to try out any of these ideas. All I did was dip into the Christmas decoration boxes for on hand props. I did try a string of lights, but due to them being LED, their glow is different and the green wire just doesn't compliment with all the white.






Our tree garland

The only cuter baby than this is Jesus (in my humble opinion)


Inexpensive Big Lots stocking that had been gifted to us on our first married Christmas


Borrowed plastic bulbs


Diaper rash came free of charge ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment