Sunday, June 23, 2013

Friends


The weather is FINALLY starting to act like a more consistent summer, which allows for some nice outside play time. Eliza had her favorite play date pal over Friday afternoon before I headed to work.



Fruit leather break. BTW, that rocking dino was a road score :)


To think that in a blink of an eye, these two will be older and conversations will be much more complicated and genuine. I also wonder where we'll be living and if these two playmates will grow up around each other. I'm kinda found of his mommy :) This was also the first time I saw more play interaction back and fourth instead of Eliza swiping each and every toy away. I think our new daycare is helping with this.


Please, don't grow up too fast because my heart can't take too much at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment