Thursday, March 28, 2013

2 Months!


It is a bit hard to believe that 2 months have gone by since Nolan has joined our family on the outside. My baby boy still looks like a little old man, with his pot man boy belly. We now get many more smiles these days which of course make deposits in my love account.

This week I've returned to running the youth center. It wasn't quite as painful with this being a short week due to Good Friday. The kids seem to be happy that I've returned, but today was full of reminders of how it would have been nice to stay home with the kiddos. I had forgotten how much extra work is required to get an infant out the door with their supply of food. At the most, I was only needing to make sure Eliza had enough cloth diapers ready to go.

I will leave this post with the tail end of our monthly picture in the chair with the two of them. Eliza certainly loves her baby "smoother".

No comments:

Post a Comment