Saturday, June 16, 2012


I don't care if this is Wednesday or not....today was one of those days where I just need to blog.

Do you have one of those people in your lives where it doesn't take very long for them to become butt hurt over something? Where you try your hardest, but it is never good enough and they decide to target you for anything and everything? Yeah...my heart hurts while I try and tell Satan to "suck it" when I am tempted to take the low road.

Experiencing some classic constipation and back pain. This of course happens when a wave of morning sickness strikes while at the TLE dept of Walmart.

Toddlers and hormones do not mix well. I swear, I think my daughter believes everything in the house is called "no". In my attempts to remedy my swinging emotions, none of my efforts proved to produce any fruit of success. She even discovered how to open the dish washer. I think buying a pack of paper plates might prove to be a smart move for a while.

We haven't been able to do laundry for close to 2 weeks now. The drain fills and over flows all over my kitchen floor. I keep feeling like there is something else I am to be filling my days with and then quickly remember and groan. THEY BETTER BE HERE ON MONDAY! Eliza has been is disposies for over a week now and I am getting a bit tired of it.

When is this 1st trimester over again ;^)

No comments:

Post a Comment