Sunday, April 3, 2011

Eliza's Nursery

Here is the finished product of my pregnancy project. You could call this gender neutral with a hint of girl thrown in. When looking for the right art direction for this room, I wasn't impressed with much that was out there. Since I grew up loving classic children's books, I wanted to help pass on that love along with creativity which will grow along with Eliza through the years.

The book shelves on the walls are actually painted white contact paper. This allowed me to do something custom and for very little money required. Something I wouldn't have found in an online vinyl collection

I hope you love every minute spent here baby girl.










All canvas artwork is original-Oil on canvas with embroidered design and hand crafted buttons.

Mobile- Hand made by me-Felt, wire and hand crafted buttons.

Treasure Chest-Ikea Children's dept

Light Fixture-Ikea lights and personal ingenuity.

Quilt-Ikea children's dept.

Bedding-Land of Nod

Crib and Changing Table/Dresser- Wonderful hand me downs which have survived 4 boys prior!

Rocker Chair- Babies "R" Us

No comments:

Post a Comment