Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Well Baby Visits

I was very curious as to how this appointment would go with being able to do both WC at the same time, saving myself from the joy of two separate visits. I had been feeling like Nolan really made some weight gain from last visit, while his sister I knew had been growing like a weed! Eliza is only missing one molar from having all her teeth. I wonder if Nolan will decide to get some teeth before Eliza at 5.5 months old.


For Mr. Man's nearly 3 month stats...Ht: 24.5 (74th%) Wt: 13 lbs. 9 oz (63rd%) and head: 47th%


Well, for my 2 year old little or not so little lady...Ht: 35.5 (88th%) Wt: 29 lbs. (77th%) 
and on the other side of the scale...Head: 14th%!

1 comment:

  1. love the cute smiling picture.
    They are both getting big.

    ReplyDelete